Jackson had his first professional haircut on Saturday. We were told a few times that his haircut a la Mommy was pretty crummy and he's got his 6 month pictures this weekend so we figured we'd clean him up before then. We got him into the taxi cab chair, got his smock on, and he was doing great!
Getting ready for our first haircut! :)
Aren't I handsome!! Who says I need a haircut?!?
Then came the water squirter. It was all downhill from there. The stylist spritzed some water on his head to do the cut and all we got were screams afterward.
I DO NOT like water squirted on my head!!
We had to move out of the taxi cab and he had to sit on Mommy's lap for the remainder of the cut. Other than the crying, all else went well.
Ok, I'm starting to calm down now.....
He walked away with quite the handsome do and is all ready for his pictures this weekend! Those stylists should get a medal for working with those screaming kids....I've never seen a haircut done so quickly in my life! Thanks to Megan!!
Finished product....who would have known I could have come out looking even MORE handsome than before?!?
0 comments:
Post a Comment