I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was waking Brady up at 4am telling him I was having contractions. And here we are today celebrating Jackson's 4 month birthday. I know, kind of cheesy to celebrate by month but you kind of have to when they are this young since they change so quickly.....most of you are moms and completely understand where I'm coming from. As most of you all also know, I head back to work this Wednesday and, of course, am dreading it. The only positive thing I can think of is that it's only for 3 days and then we leave on Saturday for our vacation to Hawaii....I can't wait for the sun and to be able to spend all day once again with my baby boy.
Happy 4 month birthday, Jackson!
2 comments:
WOW! A haircut already? I'm still waiting for Carson to get hair. :)
Jackson gets to go to Hawaii? I haven't even been yet! I will have to start talking to Cj...
Keep me updated on how your first day at work goes. I know it will be hard, but at least it's a short week then you have vacay time with him. Call me, if you want. I can cry with you. :) I remember...
That's what happens when you have all that darn hair! Haha. Good job mom - and for remembering to keep the clippings. I gave E her first cut (which was just bangs well after 1 year) and didn't even think about remembering to keep any of it! Darn it!
Post a Comment