Just wanted to update you all on how Jackson did at the doctor's this week. He got 2 shots and an oral medication so he wasn't in a great mood for about 24 hours but did much better than when he got his shots at 2 months. He weighed in at 13lbs, 7oz and was 25 1/4" long. He's a tall, skinny little boy. We're getting ready for our first trip on an airplane (to Hawaii!) so keep us in your prayers that we have a smooth flight! It's gonna be a long one! I'll try to update soon about how my first day back to work was but may be off the blog for the next week since we'll be on vacation. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures though! There will be a lot for firsts for Jackson, I'm sure.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Have a wonderful trip. Make sure to have Jackson sucking on something during take-off and landing for his ears. Enjoy your trip - you will have a blast! I am looking forward to stories and photos when you get back.
Post a Comment