CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Jackson's first week at daycare

Ok, so I know I've been off the blog for a while but we've been trying to get used to our new lifestyle. Last week was Jackson's first full week at daycare and man, was it hard. His first day his teachers said that he was pretty fussy and he held my finger the entire way home....he would not let it go for anything! It was obvious that he was missing his mommy big time. His mommy missed him big time, too! The further we got into the week the better he did and the more he got used to his new surroundings. He still has a tough time every once in a while but not as bad as the first day. I think that I am having a much harder time adjusting than he is and am still desperate to find a way to stay home with him. Hopefully we'll come up with something soon! At least, for now, he's only 3 blocks away and I continue to go visit during my lunch and give him one of his feedings - the highlight of every day!

1 comments:

danie said...

Things will keep getting easier. It does break your heart when they don't seem happy. You will have a harder time than him, but you will both learn to be okay. Yes, I agree that it would be best if we all could stay home!! You are SO lucky to be able to go see him at lunch - I wish Carson would have been that close.