I know - it's been forever since I've posted anything! I apologize but my new position at work has been keeping me VERY busy. Jackson, Brady and I will be hitting the slopes with my family the week after Christmas so I'm very excited about having a week of vacation! Brady will join us on 12/30 so at least he'll get a few days of skiing in.
Anyway, on to much more exciting news....Jackson has started walking! He walked holding our hands for months and months but we could never get him to do it on his own. He was fighting a double ear infection all of October and November so I think that had something to do with it - could have been throwing off his equilibrium or something. Brady was playing with him with a ball one day while they waited for me to finish working (it was an 8 o'clock evening....like I said, I've been busy!) and he kept walking to Brady with the ball in hand. I got to see it the following day and ever since then he's just been getting better and better at it. It all started a couple of weeks ago so he's had some time to perfect it. We like to call him Frankenbaby because (at the beginning, especially) he would walk with his arms straight out and very stiff legged and he looked like Frankenstein! :) We're such nice parents!
Hope this post finds you all doing well - Merry early Christmas from the Peoples family! :)
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Walking...
Posted by Kristen at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment