CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Catching up...

I know, again, it's been forever since I've posted to the blog. Things have been crazy with work, daycare, and getting ready for summer! We're so ready for warm weather! Here are some highlights of the past few months....

In December, we all went to Whistler with my family on our annual ski trip! We all had a blast and Jackson loved the snow once he got used to it. Hopefully one year soon we'll be able to get him on some skis himself. I'm sure he'll be an amazing skier just like his dad!

Work has been keeping both Brady and me pretty busy. I'm still filling in for someone's maternity leave and it's been A LOT of work. No complaints here though...I'd much rather be crazy busy than bored all day!

In March, Jackson got tubes put in to help with his ear infections. And, to make matters worse, was also diagnosed with pneumonia on the same day as his surgery. Poor little man! He only really was feeling bad one day and then was up and around and wanting to get out of the house. That little guy doesn't stop for anything!

Jackson has been saying a ton of new words lately. We're thinking that the ear tubes have helped his hearing tremendously. Some of his new favorites include dog, uh oh, hi, ra-ra (for his Uncle Ryan) and the cutest of all....thank you. He occasionally throws in a Mommy or Mimi (my mom) in there as well.

Ok, sorry for the short updates. I promise to try and be better about updating more frequently!

0 comments: