I can't believe that Baby J just turned 3 months old last week. Even more dreaded....I can't believe I have to go back to work in 4.5 weeks! I absolutely love staying at home with Baby J and can't imagine having to say goodbye to him for a whole 10 hours every single day. I know that people do it every day but I'm just not there yet. Better get there quick!

Anyway, "unofficially" Baby J now weighs in at right around 13 lbs. He doesn't have another doctor's appointment until next month so we'll have more statistics then. All is going very well with Baby J and he hasn't gotten any of his dad's recent illnesses!! We're definitely hoping that he gets my immune system since his dad gets sick a lot more than I do.
I'm also still in the process of trying to find childcare. I just can't believe the wait pools that we have to deal with here just to get a child into a good facility (or any facility for that matter). We're really hoping we can figure something out soon so that I can stop losing sleep over where Baby J is going to spend his days.

Anyway, "unofficially" Baby J now weighs in at right around 13 lbs. He doesn't have another doctor's appointment until next month so we'll have more statistics then. All is going very well with Baby J and he hasn't gotten any of his dad's recent illnesses!! We're definitely hoping that he gets my immune system since his dad gets sick a lot more than I do.
Baby J enjoyed some time at Mimi and Papa's house last night and Mimi was nice enough to pass these pics along. Uncle Ryan has already got Baby J playing Halo with him...looks like I need to have a talk with Uncle Ryan about accepable game system ratings!

2 comments:
Look at all of that hair! He is so precious. I'm glad you are on here, now, so I can get more updates! Child care is one of the hardest things you will ever do, since no one is as good as Mom. :) I will keep thinking about you and just know that it will all work out the way it's supposed to. Love you!
YEAH! Welcome to the world of blogging!
I cannot wait to see more pictures and posts.
Vito and I were just saying how much Jackson looks like you, KK.
Miss you...
Post a Comment