CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Seattle sees the sun!

This weekend has been absolutely gorgeous! We actually saw the sun for 2 days in a row!! This prompted Brady and I to take the family for a walk around Green Lake today. It was beautiful and just the right temperature - Champ really enjoyed getting out and seeing the many people at the lake. Jackson also got to wear his sunglasses for the first time!
Jackson and I walking the lake! :)
This weekend we were also able to have a fun evening with Brady's cousin Jimmy and his wife Jenny. We had a great dinner together - Jackson really enjoyed reading the dessert menu!

Jackson choosing his dessert of choice.

And, even though Jimmy fully admitted that he STILL hasn't visited our blog yet, I am still putting the picture of him and Jenny with Jackson up just because it's so darn cute. I can't punish Jenny for Jimmy's mistakes.


1 comments:

danie said...

I love those shades!! Hope you have more sunny days.