I recently came across this really cool tool that allows you to input pictures of mom, dad, and baby to see who baby looks most like! I thought it would be fun to try out....here are the results!
Looks like Jackson is 50/50 mom and dad.....this made me happy since most of the time I hear that he looks just like dad! :) Part of me must be in there, too!
2 comments:
I'm glad Jackson has some of Mom in him. All I ever here is how much Carson looks like Cj. He does, so I guess I can't say anything. Tanner, of course, looks and acts exactly like Cj. Ugh! So, I told Cj that we have to have a girl that looks and acts like me - he says that he will have to get a 2nd job and sell a kidney to afford both of us. :)
So far, I've always thought he looks like you!
Post a Comment