So, we still haven't found anything for Jackson in regards to care when I head back to work. I feel like I'm trying all of these different resources only to be turned down at every opportunity. I just want to be able to take my baby to a place where I know that he'll be safe and have a good time....ideally, I'd just like to stay home so that I can assure that he's getting the kind of care I'd like for him to have. Too bad we had such big eyes when we purchased our house! I can't help but think of all the "what-if's" at this juncture in my life. What if we had bought a cheaper house....what if we had stayed in Chicago.....what if my job paid me more.....what if Brady's job paid him more??? If any one of these factors were different would I have been able to stay home with my son? It's so expensive to put him in daycare (even more expensive for a nanny which is most likely the route we'll have to take if we can't find a solution soon) sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it for me to go back to work at all.
On a positive note, Jackson is getting cuter by the day. He's really talking a lot and is staying up for longer periods which has been a lot of fun for us. He's also starting to get into a schedule, taking his last bottle of the night between 9 and 9:30 and sleeping for anywhere from 6 to 9 hours a night....I know, we're VERY lucky! He's been a dream!
Friday, January 16, 2009
So frustrating.....
Posted by Kristen at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment