So Jackson is probably just about the gasiest guy I know. He MUST get that from his father. Jackson can entertain us for quite a while with some of his flatulence. I know it's gross to talk about but I find it interesting how we are entertained by this....as if Brady and I were 12-year-old boys or something. Oh wait, Brady IS a 12-year-old boy! So this explains why he finds it so entertaining but not so much why I do. Just goes to show that once you have a kid you find EVERYTHING they do entertaining! :)
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cj and I laugh at Carson's toots all the time! He can fart like a fraternity boy and loves to chug from a water bottle by throwing his head back to drink. Cracks me up! So, I do completely understand what you are saying.
Post a Comment